Filipinos consider Philippines education as best ticket to US workforce.

Philippines Education

Philippines Survey 

In a survey by a remittance firm a lot of Pinoys based in  said they believed their education in the Philippines was their ticket to a successful careers in the US.

Out of the 6,000 respondents to the survey 69% credited their Philippines education for helping them find suitable jobs in the US.

56 percent said their Philippines education was sufficient to work in their field in the US, the other 44% said they required further education for their jobs. 85% strongly believed that education is firmly emphasized in Filipino culture.

The Transfast survey also showed that 57% said they would get the same degree again, if they lived their life again.

The survey also showed that 38% if given the chance, would pursue a degree in a different field, 35% would choose a professions, 15% computer sciences and 12% business.

The reasons for choosing another field in education included “more job opportunities,” “better salary,” and “more suited to my skills and interests.”

Default Comments (1)

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

One thought on “Filipinos consider Philippines education as best ticket to US workforce.”

Facebook Comments (0)

Share
Tweet
Pin
+1
Share
%d bloggers like this: